Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thanks to everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by today. That was fun and crazy, I had messages coming everywhere. I still have not received any ones address info yet, so I will wait for that and send out the coupons. If I missed anyone just comment here and I will get back to you. It's funny how I don't know who anyone is without their SC username.
There are also 2 anonymous followers but since your anonymous I don't know who you are :) or how to get a hold of you, since there were a few different anonymous comments.

I will definately be doing another coupon giveaway again so be sure to come back and check it out. I promise I will not use blackmail next time, I will think of something else conniving and brilliant.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails